How to Report and Matthew Berdyck to the IRS

Download this form (click here) and fill it out and mail it in. Select the boxes for “unreported income” or “unsubstantiated income” or go to town and select both!


There is the address to use when you fill out the form. Do it for both Matt as an individual and also for the company!

superfund registration

Birthday is May 4th, 1976